Hi dear reader, welcome!
I watched a youtube video by Sarah Hawkinson about accepting yourself. This is not a new topic to me but I enjoyed watching it and as she mentioned that she had posted some self-awareness questions in the description of the video, I was curious and answered them.
I love answering questions, and I thought it could be interesting for you to read.
At the end of this post I linked a second post which belongs to this one, there I write about what has made me to the person that gets reflected in my answers.
My answers are mostly very intuitive.
Feel free to share some of your own answers to the questions in the comments. 🙂
So here we go:
1. What are you passionate about?
* art & creativity
2. What are the achievements you are most proud of?
* I follow my own path.
3. What are you most grateful for in life?
* Birds & self expression
4. What are the most important things to you in life?
* Music & Writing
5. How would you describe yourself?
* the endless change in person
6. What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
* My higher Self
7. Do you love yourself?
* Yes, always as good as I can
8. … Why or Why not?
* I do, because I will always be the one who knows best what I really need.
9. How can you love yourself more today?
* Not forcing myself.
10. What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
* to live the moment and raise my vibration.
11. Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
* I live that for what I came here/got born for.
12. If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
13. If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
14. What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
* to be conscious and that I am the creator of my own reality
15. What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
* not sure… the most important thing I’ve done right. I kept the faith and I healed.
I would encourage myself to believe and that I’m on the right way.
16. If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now?
* Don’t be so afraid. o.O
17. Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?
* Good question…
18. What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now?
* What I have to do today – probably not.
What I do at this time, seen in a bigger frame, -I wish yes.
19. What are your biggest goals and dreams?
* Getting the energy of what I project as hope into the future into the now/the present moment so I can use and manifest this power.
20. What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?
* I’d be with a great bunch of creative and loving people, we would do art projects such as movies or so.
21. What do you want to achieve 1 year from now?
22. What is your ideal career?
* individual and creative
23. How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
* healing insecurities from negative experiences – to be free
24. What is your ideal life?
* I have only, but all, I really need. (a little bit of healthy luxury included)
25. What can you do to start living your ideal life?
* breathing – trusting the Universe – doing what I do
26. What do you fear most in life?
* to fail
27. Is there anything you are running away from?
* sometimes – little things
28. Are you settling for less than what you are worth? … Why?
* Sometimes. Because I’m insecure or speechless.
29. What is your inner dialogue like?
* depends on how conscious I am. unconscious – unloving. conscious – loving.
30. What bad habits do you want to break?
* hurting myself (not that hurting that you might think of now, don’t worry)
31. What good habits do you want to cultivate?
* freedom. space. These aren’t directly habits, but they came to my mind first.
32. Where are you living right now — the past, future or present?
* living in the present, healing the past, being interested to experience the future now.
33. Are you living your life to the fullest right now?
* kinda – I mean everything else than the present moment isn’t life…
34. What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
* In first place the experiences I make, the lessons I learn. Then the good I can do for others.
35. How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today?
* Being me. I realised that a while ago and it hasn’t changed.
36. What drives you?
* Passion and Inspiration. – sometimes fear or so
37. What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
* in connection to other loving people. Let it be though music, though a group I’m in, through comments on my blogs…
38. How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
* being me – focused & balanced. I’ll automatically attract those who need help I can give.
39. Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
* Myself :p (otherwise there would be only 4 close people)
* Dad (talking on the phone)
* my friend Veve
40. Are these people enabling you or holding you back?
Here it goes to the belonging post: The Cause of my Self-awareness
Have a good week